Monday, July 8, 2013

If this is the advice that we are offering....

I have been thinking about getting ready for this school year, and I ran across this great piece of advice for these middle school students.


This video shows all the horrors that moving to middle school can bring.  Brotherly bad advice, parents not ready to let students grow up, puberty, relationships and so many other fun things to look forward to.  (Maybe I should have thought about this decision to move a middle school a little longer)  Clearly in the next few weeks, I need to come up with a few survival tips for us first timers to make it through the first week.  Here's to hoping that with some planning and communication, we can avoid some of the scenarios from the video.  However, can anyone tell me if these students bite? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment